Co-owner and principal interior designer of Pulp Design Studios, Beth is recognized as among the “Dallas design glitterati” by Modern Luxury, a Rising Star in Interior Design by Fashion Group International, a Best Designer by D Home, and is also a recipient of the ASID Legacy Design Award. Her modern approach to design and flair for the unexpected creates spaces that are dynamic, balanced, and infused with each client’s personality.pulpdesignstudios…twitter.com/pulpdesigns
1. Gorgeous large-scale sconces by Ro Sham Beaux
2. Grand Tour Buccellati Bangle Console by Century Furniture. It like a beautiful piece of jewelry, trending in marble and angular brass.
3. Insanely gorgeous walnut & shagreen chest by Palecek Design
4. Brass & leather bar stool by Worldsaway1
Known for her clean architectural lines and classically contemporary interiors, Lori transformed her passion for kitchen and bath design into the Kitchen Design Network, a multi media network devoted to all things kitchen. A featured guest of multiple HGTV shows and a contributor to television, print and digital media platforms, she specializes in custom solutions for homes and vacation properties throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. lorigilder.comtwitter.com/lorigilder
1. These handblown Monet lamps from Modern History have a beautiful slim line and brilliant glow. The gold leaf shade and lamp base add subtle glamour to a modern classic shape.
2. McGuire’s Danish Cord Swivel Counter Stool blends in to any kitchen design style. The size and scale of this stool nestles perfectly under any countertop.
See also: BEST BAR CHAIRS FOR HOSPITALITY PROJECTS
3. Easily transformed from a planter to kitchen table base. Add a piece of your favorite stone, metal or wood finish for a one of a kind gem. Bobo Intreguing Objects.
Passion for interior design drives Patti to constantly seek out new and innovative products as she defines whole home design from a core principal of cohesiveness and a clean aesthetic. “Transforming Spaces Into Beautiful Places!™” is not only the official tagline of Patti Johnson Interiors but also describes her expertise in bringing spaces to life for her clients in a professional and collaborative way.pattijohnsoninter…twitter.com/pjohnsonint.
1. This STACKED PENDANT by Taylor Burke Home in Wesley Hall is a stunner! Intricate details and layers make it a focal point but the soft subdued finish don’t overwhelm the space.
2. LUNABELLA presents the Ischia Bed/headboard. Finish is brushed nickel called driftwood and also comes in black.. Metal is definitely trending for 2016.
3. The beautifull ELENI TableTop dinnerware by blue pheasant, inspired by marble with gold leaf trim is so classic!
An internationally published interior consultant and designer, Jonathan has earned a reputation for timeless style and quality expressed in tailored spaces, rich in layered personality, that evoke the pure essence of his clients. His insights into design appear regularly in print, on the web, on television, and through his work as an event guest speaker.jonathanlegate.com twitter.com/jonathanlegate
1. Regina Andrew Concorde Chandelier is a real stunner. A strong statement piece.
2. Stylish and chic a classic to come. Sideboard trumphome by Dorya Interiors.
3. Super sexy and a flash of brass Chair by Bernhardt Furniture.
Focused gracious living, timeless design and family traditions, Leslie is a practicing luxury interior designer in Midland, Texas. Her well known lifestyle and design blog, Hadley Court, has received major national awards, including Best New Design Blog at the prestigious Design Bloggers Conference in 2013 and 1 of the Top 25 Home Design Blogs To Follow in 2014 by Trip Advisors’ vacation rental sister site, FLIPKEY. hadleycourt.com twitter.com/Hadley_Court
1. Trend: Pretty Please. The Chandra Chair by Koket/DeMorais International.
2. Trend: Pretty Please. Paper Wrapped Cabinet with Doors by Thibaut Fine Furniture.