The fastest and (often) least expensive way to add color or personality to your walls? Hang something up! We adore changing up the walls in our homes too, too much. Here’s a few of our very favorite projects.
3. Three easy 30-minute art projects
5. Create your own instax wallpaper
6. Make your own photo wall clock.
7. Add life to your room with gold dipped hanging planters.
8. Don’t forget your kitchen walls! Try this easy kitchen wall art.
9. Pretty storage? Yes, please! Try hats in place of art.
10. We are still swooning over this copper pipe wall hanging.
11. Make this starburst mirror DIY.
12. Create a modern wall art with paint swatches.
13. Craft these triangle shelves. Too cute!
14. Use a personal photo to make your own canvas portrait.
15. Get ready for February with this best friend wall art.
16. Add a soft touch above a dining room table with this fabric chandelier.
17. Be cool with this skull string art.
18. Get out your tools and make these honeycomb shelves.
– See more at: http://www.designhome.ae/20-easy-wall-hanging-ideas/#sthash.fW3Cd33l.dpuf