In the beginning of 2015 it was public that Marsala is the color of the year. Many bloggers and magazines already talked about it. But these days I’m paying more attention to it and I realize this is really a wonderful color.
It suits any furniture piece and fits in all rooms of your home. You’re not sure about that? I invite you to have a look on this projects.
Boudoir Noir & Jewelbox Bathroom
Photo von Staffan Tollgard
By Elle Decor
by B&B Italia
Accessories and other pieces:
Maya Armchair – By BRABBU
Pecos Chair – Photo by Cade Hayes
Diamond Console By Boca do Lobo
1. Glass Tealight Holder from H&M
2. Tufted Emilie Arm Chair from Anthropologie
3. Ombre Lace Curtains from Anthropologie
4. Levi Velvet Toss Cushion from Urban Barn
5. Jag Pillow from EQ3
6. Marsala Accent Detail for Keurig coffee machines from Keurig
7. Votive Cup Set from Z Gallerie
8. Curve Hour Velvet Slipper Chair from All Modern
9. Sphere Ottoman from EQ3
10. Tobias Throw from All Modern
So, are you planing to use it?